Exercise Physiology NDIS Services
Accredited Exercise Physiologists are allied health professionals, who can help with a range of health conditions and utilise their skills in exercise prescription.
- They deliver exercise, lifestyle and behavioural modification programs for the prevention and management of chronic conditions, injuries and disabilities.
- Work with clients to maintain and improve health and fitness for functional tasks, as well as maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Adopt a holistic approach to managing clients to encourage reablement, promote wellness and to improve clinical, functional and psychosocial status.
- Prescribe exercise as therapy for specific conditions and disabilities.
- Perform health and functional assessments to understand the type and severity of disability, to assist with planning interventions, and to measure the outcomes or effectiveness of interventions and therapies.
Our Exercise Physiologist can support you with:
- Goal directed strength and fitness programs.
- Weight loss programs.
- Healthy lifestyle education.
- Task specific skill development and chronic conditions management.
- Being independent in your exercise program within the community.
- Sports skill development and participation in other recreation and leisure activities.