Some of our innovative community participation consists of:
- Micro business assistance and support.
- Travel training.
- Finding and keeping a job group training workshops.
- Sport matches – Tennis, rugby, soccer,AFL
- Interactive sessions
- Our role is to make every member of our group feel like the people whom they are meeting are on “their level. This way they can develop new social groups and try to make themselves feel normal and an equal member of the society.
Millennium Disability Care Believes
- It can lead to improved wellbeing outcomes for people with disability and their carers (in relation to health, employment, education, income and life satisfaction outcomes).
- It can lessen longer-term care and support costs for people with disability and it may prevent people who have modest disability care and support needs from needing more costly levels of care and support.