Interested in applying?
Before applying, make sure:
- The applicant is aged 18 years or over.
- The applicant is eligible for and can secure an appropriate level of NDIS funding
- The applicant has the financial means to pay rent and utilities and is prepared to sign [or a representative to sign] a residential agreement
- Supported Independent Living SIL Design.
Includes the following features.
- Outdoor Area
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Energy Efficiency Rating: Medium
- Pay TV Access, Fully Furnished
The property is located:
- 3.4km to the nearest train station at Cobblebank Railway station Australia.
- 3km to the nearest bus stop at Woodgrove Shopping Centre, High Street, Melton West VIC, Australia.
- 3km to the nearest shopping centre at Woodgrove Shopping Centre, High Street, Melton West VIC, Australia.
- 2km to the nearest hospital at Melton Health Services, Barries Road, Melton West VIC, Australia.
- 5km to the nearest park at Hannah Watts Park, High Street, Melton VIC, Australia.
- 4km to the nearest medical practice at Primary Medical & Dental Centre, Station Road, Melton VIC, Australia.
Females Only Melton South facility features:
- 4 bedrooms all fitted with built-in robe.
- Large bedrooms with walk-in robe
- Livng spaces
- Two bathrooms
- Large spacious kitchen and dishwasher
- Heating and cooling
- Alfresco area
- Large communal lounge area with TV/DVD player and smaller sitting area
- Relaxing large outdoor space
- Spacious internal floor plan
- Car available for transporting clients to activities, shopping and more
- Fully Females staffed 24/7 – support worker throughout the day and night
- Fully furnished
- All home-cooked meals (breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, dessert)
- Fun activities including lunches; concerts; football, excursions/outings for the residents.
- A range of mobility aides available on a need basis
This property is wheelchair and mobility accessible low need basis.
- Respite Short Term Accommodation
- Supported Independent Living
- Teenagers & Adults (18 -59)
- FEMALES ONLY FACILITY
Ability to accommodate varying behavioural and Low mobility needs including low complex needs. Contact us to discuss.